- Getting Started
- Template Integration
- Perform an Upgrade
- Release Notes
- Release Date : 18 December 2014
- Release Purposes : General Update for Improvements and Bug fixes
- Compatibility : WHMCS Version 5.3.10 / 5.3.11
There are no other additional steps required for this update. You can download the incremental template update package from below link and perform the upgrade by follow the same usual instructions as below.
For Upgrade from Version 3.0.x
The Most Important Step :
WHMCS version 5.3.10 / 5.3.11 is required for this update. Please make sure you have the compatible softwares and template already installed. Perform a complete and valid backup before attempting any upgrade is necessary and always recommended.
- Extract the downloaded template update package on your computer. If you renamed the template on your system, be sure you do the same changes on templates/responsioplus and templates/orderforms/responsioplus in the new update package to get them matched to your renamed template.
- Upload all updated files and folders into the directory where your WHMCS system installed and only replace the existing items.
- Access the Template Options Panel by login to the WHMCS Admin Area > Addons > Responsio+ to complete the upgrade process.
- Empty the template caches in templates_c
The following template files have been changed since version 3.0.3 :
- Compatibility : Update template files for WHMCS version 5.3.11.
- Improve : New interface for product upgrade/downgrade in client area.
- Improve : New interface for product upgrade/downgrade summary in client area.
- Improve : Rearrange sort order for the TLDs list on domain lookup widget by follow the settings from WHMCS.
- Fix : jQuery conflict mode issue for default page load animation effects.
- Fix : Typo mistake in templates/responsioplus/banned.tpl.
- Fix : Option prices may not update promptly by changing billing cycle in checkout process.