- Getting Started
- Template Integration
- Perform an Upgrade
- Release Notes
- Release Date : 31 January 2015
- Release Purposes : General Update for Improvements and Bug fixes
- Compatibility : WHMCS Version 5.3.10 – 5.3.14
There are no other additional steps required for this update. You can download the incremental template update package from below link and perform the upgrade by follow the same usual instructions as below.
For Upgrade from Version 3.0.x
The Most Important Step :
WHMCS version 5.3.10 – 5.3.14 is required for this update. Please make sure you have the compatible softwares and template already installed. Perform a complete and valid backup before attempting any upgrade is necessary and always recommended.
- Extract the downloaded template update package on your computer. If you renamed the template on your system, be sure you do the same changes on templates/responsioplus and templates/orderforms/responsioplus in the new update package to get them matched to your renamed template.
- Upload all updated files and folders into the directory where your WHMCS system installed and only replace the existing items.
- Access the Template Options Panel by login to the WHMCS Admin Area > Addons > Responsio+ to complete the upgrade process.
- Empty the template caches in templates_c
The following new language strings may need to be added into the your language files in modules/addons/responsio/lang/ if you manage your own translations :
# Since Version 3.0.5 $_ADDONLANG['reset'] = "Reset"; $_ADDONLANG['domainlookupplaceholder'] = "e.g. domain";
The following template files have been changed since version 3.0.4 :
- Update : Latest Bootstrap CSS framework version 3.3.2.
- Update : Latest Font Awesome version 4.3.0.
- Compatibility : Add support for imSync Connector plugin version 3.0.2.
- Improve : imSync now support for any custom WordPress Permalinks setup.
- Improve : Reduce response time by embed the user’s statistics loader from WHMCS when imSync is enabled.
- Improve : Set Responsio+ as the default template and order form template by just one click from template options panel.
- Improve : Add a zoom reset button for the jQuery font resizer.
- Improve : Make the text string of placeholder ‘e.g. domain’ in domain lookup field translatable.
- Improve : Display the associated hostname on SSL Cert configuration page.
- Improve : Minor touch-ups for some UI elements.
- Fix : Some system environments may cause our firewall blocks the license verification process.
- Fix : Some add-ons may cause elements overlap in client area dashboard.
- Fix : Server’s loading and uptime status may not show correctly if the server status page contains over 20 servers.
- Fix : Sender name may not submit correctly if users reply ticket by access viewticket.php without logged on.
- Fix : Cart summary widget may not update immediately when users removed existing promotion code.