- Getting Started
- Template Integration
- Perform an Upgrade
- Release Notes
- Build Date : 07 July 2016
- Release Purposes : General Update for Improvements and Bug fixes
- Compatibility : WHMCS Version 6.2.x / 6.3.x
- Tested on: WHMCS Version 6.3.1
There are no other additional steps required for this update. You can download the incremental template update package from below link and perform the upgrade by follow the same usual instructions as below.
For Upgrade from Version 3.0.x
The Most Important Step :
WHMCS version 6.2.0 is required for this update. Please make sure you have the compatible softwares and template already installed. Perform a complete and valid backup before attempting any upgrade is necessary and always recommended.
- Extract the downloaded template update package on your computer. If you renamed the template on your system, be sure you do the same changes on templates/responsioplus and templates/orderforms/responsioplus in the new update package to get them matched to your renamed template.
- Upload all updated files and folders into the directory where your WHMCS system installed and only replace the existing items.
- Access the Template Options Panel by login to the WHMCS Admin Area > Addons > Responsio+ to complete the upgrade process.
- Empty the template caches in templates_c
The following new language strings may need to be added into the your language files in modules/addons/responsio/lang/ if you manage your own translations :
# Since Version 3.0.5 $_ADDONLANG['reset'] = "Reset"; $_ADDONLANG['domainlookupplaceholder'] = "e.g. domain";
The following template files have been changed since version 3.1.4 :
- Update: Google reCaptcha API version 2.0.
- Update: Font Awesome iconic font kit version 4.6.3.
- Fix: Incorrect text string used in domain addons section.
- Fix: Multilingual support for product group name in order form.
- Fix: Alert for missing required fields in checkout process.
- Fix: A jQuery error caused if users changing the card type when adding a credit card.
- Fix: An attribute selectors that have an unquoted hash in a jQuery script.
- Improve: User interface for WHMCS Licensing Addon.
- Improve: Minor touch-ups for some UI elements.