- Getting Started
- Template Integration
- Perform an Upgrade
- Release Notes
- Build Date : 20 Oct 2016
- Release Purposes : General Update for Improvements and Bug fixes
- Compatibility : WHMCS Version 6.3.x / 7.0.x
- Tested on: WHMCS Version 6.3.1 / 7.0.2
There are no other additional steps required for this update. You can download the incremental template update package from below link and perform the upgrade by follow the same usual instructions as below.
For Upgrade from Version 3.0.x
The Most Important Step :
Please make sure you have the compatible softwares and template already installed. Perform a complete and valid backup before attempting any upgrade is necessary and always recommended.
- Extract the downloaded template update package on your computer. If you renamed the template on your system, be sure you do the same changes on templates/responsioplus and templates/orderforms/responsioplus in the new update package to get them matched to your renamed template.
- Upload all updated files and folders into the directory where your WHMCS system installed and only replace the existing items.
- Access the Template Options Panel by login to the WHMCS Admin Area > Addons > Responsio+ to complete the upgrade process.
- Empty the template caches in templates_c
The following new language strings may need to be added into the your language files in modules/addons/responsio/lang/ if you manage your own translations :
# Since Version 3.0.5 $_ADDONLANG['reset'] = "Reset"; $_ADDONLANG['domainlookupplaceholder'] = "e.g. domain";
The following template files have been changed since version 3.1.6 :
- Update: Add support for WHMCS version 7.0.1.
- Fix: Display issue in template options panel that caused by the jQuery-UI tooltips plugin in WHMCS version 6.x.
- Fix: Domain lookup results in modal popup overlapped with the backdrop in WHMCS 7.x.
- Improve: Updated interface for the Licensing Addon.
- Improve: Updated interface for the Project Management Add-on.
- Improve: Updated interface for the built-in invoice template.
- Improve: Updated interface for the built-in quotation template.
- Improve: Updated API for reCaptcha 2.0.
- Improve: Minor touch-ups for some UI elements.
- Improve: A sample colour scheme kit is included.
- Improve: A sample template file is included.